From:
Ferret_mommy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:26:11 -0700
Hello,

I'm taking part in the Dog-a-thon 2006 to raise money for The Humane
Society for Tacoma and Pierce County and would really welcome your
support.

Please take a moment to sponsor me.  It's really easy - you can donate
online by credit card and receive a record of your donation.  Here's my
page:

http://www.firstgiving.com/Wolfie

All donations are secure and sent directly to The Humane Society for
Tacoma and Pierce County.  Please join me in supporting The Humane
Society for Tacoma and Pierce County and a fabulous cause!

Thanks and best wishes,

Cheryl