Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 18:43:11 -0700
My ferret Napoleon has a baby but it's not a stuffie, it's a 6 foot
long dog leash (yeah, I said dog leash...lol).  He cares for his 'baby'
by putting one end in his food dish and the other end in his hammy.

Napoleon is very protective of his baby and his nemesis Sammy knows it.
Sammy will sneak into Napoleon's cage and 'kidnap' his baby every chance
he gets.  And just to make matters worse, once he's stashed the baby,
Sammy goes back to Nappy's cage and rolls all around in his hammy and
blankies (with an evil grin on his face), making sure Napoleon knows
just who did the dastardly deed.

Poor Napoleon then has go find his missing baby, drag it back to the
third level of his cage and get it all tucked in again (until next time).

Kathy