From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 09:54:16 -0400
 Good Morning peoples,

I know it's been awhile since I've posted a word.So much has changed.
Jackie Hawley & I have combined our shelters to help one another as well
as to be able to cover more area as the Fl shelters are so full.Both of
us had tried so very hard to close but like Jackie said,when people are
going to either turn them loose or feed them to a dog,well,I can't let it
happen.

We have taken is over 40 ferrets recently.So,this brought the total to
84.A large number of these are adernal.This has certainly drained our
pockets.Most are so needy for surgery.Of these 40, 3 went to their
forever homes yesterday.A vet tech friend saw some advanced adernal kids
& they melted the heart.They went straight to the vets & got Lupron,check
ups,ect,Must build them up for surgery.

Of these 40,10 are needing surgery.One is a hospice kid,just tumors in
his stomach,many with teeth problems.Many Insulinomic.One little bald
girl has the biggest vulva we've ever seen.

Anyhoo,we need things to help these kids get better.Any little bit will
help.

money to help with vet bills can be sent to
Riverside Animal Hosp.
2641 Park Street
Jacksonville,Fl 32204
904-388-3494
(make a note that it's for either Heaven Scent or Dook Nook)

Cleaning supplies,gift certificates to Walmarts,Target,Tractor supply for
litter,Ferret Store,ect.,AD foods,Lupron,Melatonin,Advantage,Frontline,
Revalution,Ivermectin,foods,meds as in pred,baytril,nutrical,tone,ADV
tests,vac's,decent cages,litter pans,water bottles,ect,

We are sssssooooo in need of volunteers to help with cage cleanings &
meds.

Mostly we need to be able to pay the vets for their work.

God Bles you,

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter