From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:04:57 -0400
Hi all,
We have scheduled our 11th annual Ferret Fun Day for Sunday, May 21st at
the North Conway Community Center, in North Conway, NH.  It's from 10-4
and we'll have the usual contests, raffles and vendors, along with great
food, door prize and lots of fun for all.  This will be the last Ferret
Fun Day, so please join us as we have lots and lots of great stuff!

We'll also be holding a slightly used cage and carrier sale at the event.
If you are looking for a cheap cage that is in excellent condition, come
check them out.  Over the past 11 years we have accumulated quite an
assortment of cages and carriers of all sizes, all in great shape.  We
need to make some room and want to pass the savings on to you.  The
prices on these cages run from $15 to $50 that would normally cost $75
to $250.  Carriers run from $5 to $20.  Please help us out by taking
them away!!!

To all that have attended our frolics in the past, thank you!!  I realize
that the cost of gas is high and that our hard earned dollars do not
stretch as far as they used to.  Believe me, I know that as well if not
better than anyone!  However, in order to run the shelter, we need to
constantly raise funds in order to support the ferrets in our care.  A
frolic is one way to do that, but it's a lot of hard work and effort to
pull off -- and in order to be successful we need you to attend!!  So
please, if you can, please attend this last frolic and show your support
of ferrets.

Thank you.
Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom