Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:21:59 -0400
From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
POSTED WITH PERMISSION:

2 ferrets Wolfie (Wolfgang) and Sable.  We have had them for about 4
years now and our son is grown and moved from home.  He hasn't taken them
with him because his fiancE refuses to let them live in their house.
They are very friendly, playful and sociable.  They have a large three
level cage with several hammocks.  They use a litter box inside on the
bottom of their cage and when they are out frolicking through the house
they usually go back to use the box (not always...)

Our son will soon be deployed to Iraq and we realize he will never take
them with him.  We do love these little guys but our house is small and
we are packrats.

Thank you so very much for your time,

Patricia Blomgren
email:  [log in to unmask]

P.S. We also have a chinchilla our other son brought home.  Radar is
very cute, quiet and does not sink!  Any takers?