Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:40:08 EDT
From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
For two weeks only (or while they last), I am selling some pre-made key
chains for all the ferret lovers out there!  They will be 2 for $5.
Typically, my key chains sell for $5 each.

This sale will be from 06/25/06-07/09/06.  Please be specific when
ordering these so I know you are talking about the sale key chains.

I have 20 pre-made key chains that say "(heart) Ferrets", "I (heart) my
ferret", etc.  They have pony beads in various colors.  Some have paw
charms, some don't have any charms.

This offer ONLY applies to these specific key chains.  If you want, you
can contact me to see if I have specific colors made up.  More than
likely, I probably have one made up in the color you are looking for!

I made these to take to a free clinic and it didn't work out.  Proceeds
from this sale will be going to help raise funds to fly a friend out to
visit me from out of state for a well needed vacation (for the both of
us)!  The proceeds from my other orders (not including these) will
continue to go to the ferret shelters.

Please contact me for questions or further info.

THANK YOU!
Hugs,
Terra

For great gift  ideas: