Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 23:05:59 -0700
From:
Hi Everybody,

<http://www.animalattraction.com/PhotoContest.asp?PhotoID=4861>

Last month I helped a girlfriend out with a photo contest and it was a
lot of fun.  SOO, I entered my husband Sajid and his favorite furchild
Pecan in the Photo contest for this month.  I would really appreciate it
if you would go and vote a "10" for them.  ALready there have been over
600 votes!  Unfortunately, we only have a 3.4 rating.  BUT, with your
help I am sure we can get that number up!  You can vote twice PER DAY
from each ISP.  I was told you could vote up to 5 times A DAY but I
never could get mine to let me vote more than twice.  So please go vote
for them, ya know a ferret needs to win!  Vote for others also and give
them a 1, hehe!

It would shock Sajid (almost) to death if he won this thing.  Our 11 year
Anniversary is on June 30th the day the contest ends.  I would love to
give the win to him as a really cool anniversary gift.  Please help me
to do that.  Talk to ya all soon,

With Love,
Mary Jo

please save this email and vote for us often.  He doesn't know he is in
the contest and it would be an awesome surprise!  Please forward this to
anyone in your address book that you think would help out.  I don't know
that very many internet savvy people.  Here's the Link, it is the same as
the one above.  Next time you can just click on it so you don't have to
scroll down to find this one.

<http://www.animalattraction.com/PhotoContest.asp?PhotoID=4861>

XOXOXOXOXOXO MJB

--