Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:15:49 -0500
From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
If anyone feeds this cat food you may want to stock up to make a slow
switch to another kibble because Purina is discontinuing this product.

It 'might' be helpful if Purina got a ton of mail and calls on this
discontinued product.  Sadly, Purina is a dog/cat food company so they
don't recognize ferrets as their targets, so if you do call it might be
helpful to mention that you feed it to your 'furry companions'.  Even
if you don't feed Pro Plan Turkey and Barley Cat food, if you can see
it in your heart to try and help keep this on the market it would be
greatly appreciated.

This is one that several in our group have eaten for years.  Jewell has
been with me since 2000 and this is her main kibble.  At almost 7 yrs
old she doesn't need to lose her main kibble so I'll stock up and freeze
what I can.

I know several others that feed it to their ferrets too.  Purina has
a habit of changing or discontinuing foods that are big hits with my
group.  They did that with the Exceed.  sigh.

hugs to all. tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org