From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 07:21:17 -0400
Hi FML'ers,

Just wanted to let you know what a fun time I had Saturday, May 13.  I
worked on the Bake Sale Alicia had at Petco in Keene, NH.

We had some yummy desserts, and Dino made his famous chocolate cake in
smaller loaf pans.

It is to die for - just picture chocolate velvet, rich, moist, a little
bit on heaven and you have one int he fridge.  Well, I had one.  Went
to bed, woke up for a bed check on my kids, stopped in the kitchen and
listened.  Yep, the cake was calling me.  I had to go.  Poured myself a
glass of milk, cut a slab not a piece, a slab of that famous cake and
enjoyed it like you can't believe.

Went back to bed, and had sweet dreams.  When you have chocolate, who
needs therapy.  If these cakes become available again, GET YOURSELF ONE.
They are a little bit on heaven on earth.

We made enough money a little ferret kid to have his surgery, we enjoyed
a wonderful time with ferret people, (we are the ones with the pointy
little faces) shared many laughs, and to everyone who bought our baked
goods, we made a lot of people happy.

Marilyn

P.s.  Risa, I haven't forgotten you - I will get the receipt out to you
soon.