Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 07:29:52 -0700
Crocheted Afghan on Ebay for Little Noah at Ferret Corner, AZ...

ENDING Wednesday, May-17-06 at
08:16:26 a.m. PDT, 09:16:26 a.m. MDT,
10:16:26 a.m. CDT, 11:16:26 a.m. EDT

This Afghan is in 3 shades of Mint Green, and Beige and Soft White

It is approx. 4' by 5' and it is double sided...with a different pattern
on each side...

TRULY a work of art!!!

Hand-made by my [Kat Parsons] mom as a gift to me, but I really want to
raise funds for this little ferret of only 15 weeks old with a broken
leg.  [please do not worry about it being given to me by my mommy...I
have others and I can get more...besides...i really dislike Mint
Green!!!]

By now most of you know about Little Noah...with his broken leg that
may have to be amputated...at the least have extensive work done on the
leg...extimated cost...$600.00...

pics attached of the Afghan and Little Noah...

i know the FML will not get the pics...but you can go to the page to see
them...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4462188809

Let's help this little 15 week old kit have a long and wonderful
life...If he has to have his leg amputated...then let's get the $$
together for that...I have a ferret who lost his right front leg as a
kit..and you would never know he does not have it..so I KNOW this kit
can have a long and wonderful life without his leg...

You may even consider pooling resources and getting this afghan as a
future fundraiser...just a thought.

so...in Ty Pennington's words...

LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!

JustPlainKat...
p.s..feel free to crosspost and/or send on to anyone you want to...

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from Kat the Incorrigible
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

25% of my Mary Kay profits donated to Ferret Shelters!!!!!
My MARY KAY page... http://www.marykay.com/kparsons16
My Mary Kay on hand... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/MK.html