From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 09:07:18 -0400
On the 6th of April, QT-WeeOne and Scamper were diagnosed as having
Lymphoma, by Doctor Richard Thompson of the Tavares Animal Hospital.

Very sadly, QT-WeeOne made the trip to the Rainbow Bridge Meadow, six
days after her diagnoses.  She passed away in my arms, as I was cuddling
her, before an early morning feeding.  At the time of her Crossing, she
was five years and three months old.

Scamper is continuing to regain his lost weight.  In a little over a
month, he has more than doubled his weight.  He does not like straight
baby food, mixed with Pedialyte.  So, I have been giving him a mixture
of Hill's A/D, baby food and Pedialyte.

To get Scamper to take his Poly-Vi-Sol Infant's Vitamins, I have been
putting 0.5-CC of them in his first feeding syringe of the morning.
Besides the vitamins, he is receiving 0.3-CC of Prednisone, twice per
day.  During each feeding, he is given between 25-CC and 35-CC, unless
he wants more.

If your fuzzy does not like to take medications and/or vitamins, they
can be administered, in their food, by a feeding syringe.

Smiles,
Arlena