From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 12:45:08 EDT
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.  Robin?  Where's your broom?  I am so sick of
getting excited and typing out the first thing that crosses my mind when
posting here on the FML.  My emails and posts are sprinkled with typos,
misspellings, awkward bizarre phrasing, and gosh, even whole words left
out!  I try so hard, Robin.  You have no idea.  But even when I spell
check and reread things before clicking that mouse ... I come online to
see my post the next day and bang my head on the desk like Dobby in Harry
Potter.  "What was I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiking?  I didn't even make sense!", I
say to myself.  It's downright embarrassing!  But you know that's a huge
compliment to the FML in general.  Just the very fact that I do get so
very excited at being part of this "most awesome" (as Chet likes to say)
group of people is saying a lot.  And being able to relax and type as if
I was talking to everyone right in my kitchen also says a lot about how I
feel about everyone and how I am treated.  But still, Robin?  Where is
the broom and vacuum?  I needed you yesterday.  Lol.

Wolfy