From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 10:06:58 -0400
Hello,
Now that we all have had time to settle down, I will tell you what all
went on at the Michigan ferret show.

There was lots of ferret goodies to buy, lot of raffle items, Lots of
beautiful ferrets.  Some had a large group of ferrets in a clear play
pen, and I spent quite a while just looking at them and talking to them,
one the vendors thought I was nuts.

I won Three raffles, Yeap somebody has to win .  LOL

All the vendors were very friendly, I don't remember the lady's name who
was next to me but she was really nice.

Mary and Kris worked hard on getting things just so, they both are very
detailed people.

The trophies were beautiful., lots of colorful ribbons also.

It was good meet new people Like Marquerite and see people that I haven't
seen in a long time, Kay, Mary Van Dam, Dee G, Deb F, Tarry Jo.  Suzanne
B, June W.

It was old times , I, and then there was that Fibber Kat, I emailed and
she said no she was not coming and long and behold there she was, I don't
know who had more tears Mary or I.  But it was a blessing, No only did
Kat have a long flight but she helped me with ferret rack hanging items
on Friday night

Ferret people really are the best.

Also I would like to Thank the people who helped at my table:
Deb F, Diane F and Pat A.

Ok, I will get off my soap box I have to go scoop litter pans.

Ada Gibbs (Weaselpals)

Visit Weaselpals Ferret Hammocks , Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals

(Weaselpals ferret hammocks and sleepers)

Barbie, Hershey and Baby  says look at Mom's web site.
Live's a Dance you learn as you go,
Some times you lead sometimes you follow !!  John Michael Montgomery