From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 10:27:50 EDT
Okay, on Saturday, Robin and Kathleen, the artist, took Chet out for
a tacky tourist day.  Ferret.  I cannot begin to tell you what their
itinerary was.  It was just way to wild.  I can tell you however, they
I received random calls all day with a little boy on the other end of
the line giggling and girls yelling in the background.  During one of
the calls, I heard one of the gals holler out that they were now lost
on the highway somewhere.  Ferret.

This is what I do remember.  Ferret.  There was very little to do with
ferrets that day other than the random SuperTonks movie that they made.
I remember them visiting various movie studios and sites.  I don't know
a thing about Cacaland so I cannot share that with you.  They will have
to.  I know that Chet put his hands and feet into the concrete that
Harrison Ford marked.  And he spotted quite a few stars (the kind on the
sidewalk).  Chet got to pose with stars like Cat Woman, and various Star
Wars characters as they walked through the streets.  I think he saw
Superman, and Elvis actually kissed Robin.  They had lunch at this famous
place called Pink's Hot Dogs.  Ferret.  And um, gosh I'm sorry this post
is really horrible.  Ferret.  But I wasn't there and there was just so
much that day.  Not to mention the "sisters" treated Sean to lots of fun
during the week all the way from Cacaland to make him feel better about
his big brother leaving.  Sean had his own big day that Saturday.  So I
was watching this little boy blast away with a gun that shoots hard
rubber bouncy balls in a dark room/arena.  I had to really pay attention
and squint because it was only lit up with black lights.  The game was
called phaserball, and it was really neat.  At that very same time, I had
the gang on the phone from Cacaland and was trying to talk to them.  I
was trying to act interested in Sean and intermittently yell "Way to go
son", and in the same breath say to Chet who was on the phone, "Really?
Wow, that's way cool.".  Let's not forget the big baby, Scott, who was
constantly pulling at my sleeve asking me, "What'd he say, what'd he
say".  Ferret.

I'm drawing a blank now.  Ferret.  Ah!  How could I forget the horrible
practical joke that they all played on me.  Now when I tell you this,
you're going to think I've absolutely lost it when I tell you that Scott
and I fell for it.  But you weren't there to hear how this was told to
me, and how a group of FML'ers already knew that they had engaged in what
they told me they had.  There were notes from Kat Parsons, Reb McFarlane,
and Deva on the internet already flying by the time I went to tell anyone
about it.  I was told that Chet got a tatoo on Venice beach, where they
had spent much of the day.  I had never heard Robin speak in the tone
that she did when she told me.  Reb freaked out that this was done off
the street per say.  Kat, was ... convincing.  And the best part was yet
to come.  PHOTOS proving it!  Yup, they went to the extent of seeing up
photos of him in the process of being tatooed by a tatoo artist to
"proove" that he got one that day.  I remember Scott half collapsing in
a chair, looking grim.  Then I saw his face changing before me as he
mulled things over.  He finally looked up at me and in this weak voice
says, "Well, it's not so bad really.  I mean this was a huge thing in his
life, going out there with Robin and all.  And so if he was to ever sneak
a tatoo for anything, this would be the best time I could think of.  And,
well, it's not a big one.  I'm not mad really.  I'm kinda getting used to
it.  What about you?" Poor Wolfy girl was so messed up in the head over
the whole thing.  On one hand, I "knew" that never would Robin do such a
thing.  It's so against her personality and values.  On the other, I
believed she was telling the truth.  And there were pictures.  I was
nearly walking around mumbling to myself trying to work it out in my
mind.  Do they have a pill for that?  Ferret.

Wolfy