From:
Wayne Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 11:44:45 +0100
Hello all.

Well it has been some time since I last posted and indeed some time
since I last read the FML as I have not often had the internet available
to me.  This I can now change for a while so hello again.

If those at the bridge could keep an eye out for an old albino coming
your way.

After a long battle with cancer Lector, my longest lived weasel died in
my armes at 03:35 while the remaining two, Priss and Brandy, watched on
clearly aware of the situation.

Of all the weasels I have had and of all the weasels I have met Lector
had the most character, the sweetest heart and the most roller-coaster
life.

My only sadness - not being able to take away the pain quicker in the
last few hours.

So off he skips, no longer the skinny shell he left behind.  Off to find
ferretone and a mountain of skinny tea spoons to steal.  Come the winter
(he loved snow) I am sure he will find a roaring log stove to sleep in
front of.  Layed flat on his back with his paws in the air getting his
fur so hot you could not touch him comfortably.  Try moving him somewhere
cooler and he would move straight back and put on the most annoyed of
expressions at having had his slumber disturbed.

Hugs to all fuzzies and their humans.

W.