From:
Cassie Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 22:03:47 -0400
Miss Leah,
Thank you for your message.  I can see that you are a straightforward
and honest ferret, and I respect that.  I would like to apologize for
my assumptions.

I do not plan to attend the IFC Ferret Aid as I will be staying home to
take care of my Daddy.  But I assure you I am quite brave.  I recently
went to Louisville where I entertained many strange (and I mean strange!)
hoomins in my hotel room.  I only nipped one of them, just a little,
because I liked how she smelled.

Anyway, too often hoomins say unkind things to one another and are afraid
to apologize.  This is how flame wars start.  I am not afraid, and I hope
you will be my friend.

Mr He,
I am sorry if I inadvertently brought up bad memories of your past.  I
too sometimes have bad memories--I was not always an only ferret, and
have twice lost companions who were very dear to me.  I completely
understand your concerns, and want to assure you I am not toying with
your affections.  A sprite my age has to be careful not to commit herself
too quickly.

I hope we will remain true friends.

Sincerely,
Cassie