Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 10:17:32 -0500
Well, yet another dear fuzzy has left us.  This one was a huge surprise.
When we got Fred he was just a big, fat thing, but with lots of energy.
After Bebe left us, he lost some weight, but did not appear sick in the
least.  I was going to take him to the vet this week end for a check up.
We changed the bedding in the cage yesterday and everyone seemed fine,
but this morning when I check up on them, Fred had passed away.  No
warnings, no signs, just gone.  It is pretty typical of him though.  He
was a bit of an ankle biter, but you'd never see it coming.  He would
hide under a desk or something and then get you as you passed by.  He
was always loving, even if a little rough.

Sandee, please watch out for him as he may not be aware what has
happened.  He and Bebe were quite close and he never met any of the
others.  He loved surprise attacks and ate a lot.  Let him know we
miss him.

Wet nose in the dark
Watching for the "hairless" ones
Gotcha!

James & Family
Loving:  Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako, Riley, Bebe & Fred

"We recite the names, lest we forget"
Moru, Sage Ferretus