From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 02:00:01 -0700
Hello everyone!

Who wants a FREE CAR?!?!?

Here's the deal: My brother is riding his bicycle across the US.  He will
be leaving Las Vegas in the aforementioned car sometime next week, and
driving to Virginia so he can start at the ocean.

He planned to simply get rid of the car, and readily agreed to donate it
to a fert shelter.  He will happily hand the car (and the legal title)
over to anyone who will meet him or drop him off at the customary
starting point.  (Apparently a lot of folks take this particular route.)

OK, obviously, this car is no beauty.  Old.  A little beat up.  No a/c,
no radio.  But it runs well, and the shelter is free to sell it or use
it as they choose.  There are no strings attached.

Pick-up date could be anytime from the 12th through the 20th.  My brother
is a photographer...he tends to pull over a LOT, lol.

If interested, drop me a line, and I will get back to you with more
details this weekend.

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret
http://geocities.com/woozle31