From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 23:02:49 EDT
Dear Miss Cassie
I am sure Ping is He knows his own mind.  I am a lady and do not need to
wave my butt in a ferrets face.  A real ferret gentleman would sniff my
ears and smell my butt on his own.  Besides I cannot go into heat because
I am a Path Valley girl and I have been spayed.  I am also large,
muscular, and have a ferritude.

I am also sure that Ping, who loves to get into the trash would
appreciate a girl that smelled like one of Bob Churches enrichment
treats.  Passing hair balls is not my hobby.  My hobby is teaching
hoomins how to communicate with their deaf ferrets I also assist in
demonstrating how to clean ears, teeth and cut nails and model.  Will
you be going to Ferret Aid?  Are you brave enough to go out in front
of all those hoomins and model the Ferret Couture cloths?

Oh!  on your warning.  I have two brothers with scent glands.  They are
gentleman enough not to use them unless they are real scared or have a
hairball passing issue.  Our hoomin named their scent gland smell Ode de
ferreto.  I really would not brag about using your scent glands.  I do
not think your poofing would impress Ping is He, or the humans in the
area.

Besides I love my brothers and do not mind a good poof.  Oh yes did I
mention that my brothers are almost four pounds and are very protective
of me?

 ;-)
Leah