From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 19:48:54 EDT
Yes, Wolfy sent her Cub to me for a week.  Chet has always been my
special pal, but its always been on line or on the phone.  Now I had him
in my hot little clutches.  And I am here to tell you, he is everything I
thought he was.  Ferret.  He is a normal 17 year old kid.  Silly, goofy,
sweet.  It was like having a celebrity in the house.  Everyone wanted to
spend time with him.  Wanted to see pictures.  Asking what we were doing
each day.  The week wasn't long enough, and Wolfy & Scott were lucky to
get him back.  Ferret.

I can see I am going to have to ferret chat along with Wolfy as she tells
the tale, cause she gets a bit confused.  For example, Chet didn't get
off the plane whipping around a yoyo wearing any sign.  He waltzed into
California like every other visitor getting off the plane, tired and
hungry.  (Where does Wolfy get these ideas?) Next thing you know she
will have him doing cartwheels down the freeway to get him.  Ferret.

Petey TPO and Super Tonks loved Chet, but Sugar Bear is still looking for
his new friend.

Robin