From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 14:06:11 -0400
Just wanted to let everyone know the fun is starting!

If you are attending the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference or the Ferret
Couture Fashion Show (the Friday night event) then you are eligible to
enter our new contest.

What colour will Randy's hair be?

Yep if you correctly guess what colour Randy's hair will be for the
conference you will be entered into a draw for a pair of Swarovski
Ferrety earrings and a Jeweled Ferrety Bookmark (made by me).

The contest is running in the IFC Ferret Aid yahoo group found at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ifc_ferretaid_2006/ in the polls section.
If you aren't already a member of the group join now and cast your vote!

Oh and for those who see Randy on a regular basis she will be
re-colouring her hair just before the conference; it may or may not
be its current colour of Reddish Brown (Burgundy).  ;-)

The prizes will be handed out at the Conference.

Any questions please email me at [log in to unmask]

Good luck!

~Shannan

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>

To support our shelter
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>