From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 11:37:37 -0700
REPLY TO:
>Wanted: Single female ferret who likes to dook the night away in a
>2-seater hammy.
>
>Popcorn TPO (Vice-Chairferret of the famed TPO Club), is a DEW (vewy
>handsome).  He likes big families (he has 4 sissys and one brudder) and
>easy listening jazz.  He is also vewy fond of Bandits and Ferretone (he
>has a bottle to share with the lucky girl!).

My name is ALLIE, I'm also a DEW (everyone says I am the most beautiful
they've seen!) and I also love an occasional sip of Ferretone.  I'm a
big girl, but thats just more to love, right?  I have a big family too,
6 brothers and 3 sisters (I'm the oldest) I'm the quiet one, but I don't
mind a tumble in the rice box... sending furry nibbles your way....

Allie McWeasel