From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 11:50:04 EDT
tap, tap.  tap :::ferret toenails on the hardwood floors:::
stepping up to the microphone::

Testing 1 2 3
:::ahem:::

Hello everyone, and thank you for coming.  I would like to thank everyone
who joined the Petey TPO Club.  We made a lot of monies for Support Our
Shelters.  And dats an important ting.  See we are important ferrets.

Yesterday was da last day for the March/April membership drive.  So just
now we drew da winner.

::ahem:::  And Da Winner Is..........

Monkeyshines TPO Parson

::::yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa::::::  tossing  confetti

Thank you MonkeyShines TPO for joining our elite group of ferrets.  Your
"Lucky Ferret Poo Paperweight" will be arriving by mail sometime this
week.

Poof,
Petey TPO
I'm not just the  President, I'm a member  too!
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/