From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 00:27:53 -0400
Dear Cassie-

This is Ping is He.

You want to know if I am big and muscular, like Ifsy, the BFF.  Well, My
Mommy says I am a lot bigger than *you*!  And I am strong.  I can jump
really far, and really high.  I can climb furniture, and leap, and knock
heavy stuff over.  I can bite holes in trash bage, and I can run real
fast.  You have to run real fast, when your hoomin notices that you just
bit a hole in the trash bag.

Here's the thing about Ifsy.  He's a Black Footed Ferret, so he will have
*prarie dog breath*!  Me, I eat regular food.  Just the other day I got
into a can of Beer Nuts peanuts, and ate about fifty of them.  I'm not
kidding.  Fifty.  My hoomin went crazy.  But I'm OK, even though my butt
is pretty sore from all the pooping.  I'm like, easy to feed.

Prarie dogs don't come in cans like Beer Nuts Cassie, think about it.
You wanna kiss a Dude who tastes like Prarie dogs?

P. is He