Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:07:41 -0700
We have confirmed reports that the FLO is vigourously building large
stock piles in there underground bunkers.

Field agents have documented this hording and filmed one of the numerous
FLO Hidey-Holes.  This is very alarming film and not suitable for
everyone.  More info is forthcoming as our other agents come-in.

It has also been documented that we have human double-agents.  Amoung
these agents are Robin, Wolfy, Reb and even Suki.  They are working for
both the FLO and the HLO (Human Liberation Organization)

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/TM-Inc8.html

We are now on Orange Alert!  Keep a close eye on all your ferrets,
especially at night!

I have disabled my spell-check after discovering that the FLO sabotaged
it in an attempt to silence me and prevent information from reaching
Humans.  Change you passwords on your computer frequently--you might
talk in your sleep!

Good luck to all of you.  We will keep you posted on any new events.

Agent Deva, Over and Out.