From:
Mollie Blackfootie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:55:34 -0500
Hello everyone.  My name is Molly Blackfootie, kit/daughter of Jimmy and
Mary Blackfootie who crossed the rainbow bridge somemonths ago after we
were stomped by some creature with two legs.  Mommy and Daddy each
carried three of us in their mouths to get us all across.

Miss SaraFerret met
us at the bridge and sort of adopted our family as though we were her own
business of.  We started to settle down and meet all of the rest of the
BFFs  Now all the BFFs here at the bridge have helped us build our own
den.  No more chasing prairie dogs to eat and other creatures.  I will
even share a bed with my sisters which is great.

The Boss arranged for me to go to classes to speak languages with humans.
(I didnt ask HIM what for as HE is the BOSS.)  Miss Maxine Mink and Mr
George Otter are in charge of my speaking and writing classes and Miss
SaraFerret is having the class on Personality, which is very important.
I am learning everything right just to be able to speak to peoples.  I
will be The Rainbow Bridge-Greeter for BFFS and other mustey types.

I really am looking forward to visiting with all of you.  You may want to
know just what I would want to write about.  Well I hope that the humans
will send stories they hear about BFFs and other wild ferret types and
I will let you know stories about the BFFs here at the Rainbow Bridge.
This is my regular address, so if you want to send stories, please feel
free to do so Hugs and thanks

Molly Blackfootie (BFF)