From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:49:34 -0700
We are trying to direct place six ferrets within the next few days.
The owner is moving and the ferrets cannot go along, so if they end up
coming to this shelter, I need to be able to get them in and settled
before I leave for Toronto.

There are several groups.

There is one single male, around 8 months old.

There is a bonded pair, male and female, around 1 year old.

Finally, there is a trio around two to two and a half years old.

I do not know color or markings for these ferrets.  You'll need to
contact the owner for any more information than I've shared.  Since all
are fairly young, I would expect they are healthy.

Please contact Ashley at (330) 684-6432 before 5 pm weekdays or
(330) 607-4855.

Email address is [log in to unmask]
( Permission to post contact info.)

Thanks for the help!