From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:00:04 EDT
Dear Max and Sammie, I would wuv to moon over your studly pictures.  Can
you send them to me?  I have one special request ..  dookdookdook ...
I'd wuv a photo of you two together wrestling over me or something
dookdookdook ::blushing::.  I think it would be funny to put you up on
my little website.  I wuv pictures of boys.  And I sure would love to
see you!  You'd stand out among many wonderful boys like Toby the
Canadian and Doodlebug Star of Stage and Screen.  Pwease?

Don't worry 'bout dat daddy.  He won't find out.

Dippy Doo