From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 09:24:48 -0400
As many of you know, I had major hurricane damage here & have been trying
to get back to normal for almost 2 years.  I am closer to that goal right
now.  I have found a program to assist in replacing the mobile home, it's
had it's ups and downs, most recently after I had picked out the home and
all, some of the funding didn't come through and I was back to square
one.  On Friday, I was informed that they found some of the lost funds
with another program, that leaves me with having to raise the remainder
myself.

I have a few items on eBay with hopefully more coming by midnight on
Sunday.  I have many animals on for sponsors for the month of June and
a few that need names, both cats and ferrets are listed.  These are 7
day auction items, I have many other items in my eBay store all of the
time.

The auctions running now are for money to stock up on animal feed, vet
bills, etc.

For the June 25th auctions, I will be trying to raise the remainder
of money needed so I can get the mobile home and hopefully start to
get back to normal.

Please take a look at my auctions and remember, I will be putting
more items on up through midnight on Sunday.

thanks,

sue & the animals
Auctions begin on the 25th of each month! Items added to eBay store all
of the time.
Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters, http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue