From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 21:45:43 -0400
HI Friends,

It's ME Jerimiah!  YOu know the favorite choclatey spotted boy at Ferret
Wise.  As usal things are perty busy here... We had some rocky days with
ol boy Gravy.  NOw Gravy arrived nearly 4 years ago with his friend
Biscuit- they had been abandoned and were almost starved to death.  A
nice policeman found them and brought them to FerretWise.

ANyway 6 mos after arriving ol Gravy started losing hair- he had surgery
adn they removed 2 hairballs, a left adrenal and his big ol spleen .
That made him feel MUCH better!  Six months later he started losing hair.
So Gravy was put on lupron every month and 3 mos later he jkoined some of
the other kids here on melatonin too.  Gravy was on melatonin adn lupron
for 2 full years and then he stated slowing down.  Mom had to coax him to
eat a cupla times.  Gravy bnounced back.  But last week Gravy did not
feel good, and nothing made him bouncy.  Poor gravy went to the vet and
she helped him with Momma holding him take that ferret dance to rainbow
bridge.  NOw folks here was real worried about Biscuit the elder female
that lived her whole life with Gravy- Austin is taking real good care of
her, the folks is helping her to not get a sore tummy and she has been
actually hopping & dancin a little here.  PHEW.

Dr Winnie took a look see to see if it was Gravy's other adrenal that was
his problem but she was surprised to see that he had a lump on his kidney
and 2 more hair balls and some other suspicious stuff so they is off to
NW and we are waiting to hear what Dr Marc finds was Gravy's interruption
with immortality!  I hope that Gravy will be checking things out and
looking for Bear FerretWise I bet he can give him a good tour of stuff
to do.  Gravy will be happy to find the endless kibble stream - he never
got over the fear of not having enough to eat!

No Mom Spects it was Gravy's tears that brought on this past avalanche
of rain.  The poor kids at St Gregory's can't even get to the vets cuz
the roads are washed out.  Mom is on standby for relay help.  The river
is getting high here but so far we are escaping the floods this time!
More stuff is on ebay in case you want to check things out.  We are
almost there with Gravy's surgery costs maybe this will finish it off!

FERRET HUSBANDRY, MEDICINE & SURGERY text ENDS: May-16-06 07:22:08 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7029837322

AUTOGRAPHED & Inscribed 2005 Ferret Calendar ENDS: May-16-06 07:59:23 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7029854166

RARE FERRET TEE with CAP    ENDS:  May-17-06 06:00:23 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7241148382

RARE FERRET POTTERY MUG     ENDS:  May-17-06 09:19:24 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7241181126

2 FLAT HAMMOCKS  SPECIAL BUY     ENDS May-17-06 13:19:12 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7766237734

FERRET PRINT for LUCKY FERRETWISE  ENDS  May-18-06 17:13:15 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180000002676

RARE FERRET PIN - HAND SCULPTED CLAY   ENDS: May-19-06 11:32:02 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180000239178

RARE CHILD SIZE Ferret in Pocket Tee Shirt ENDS: May-19-06 16:47:49 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7241538665

We are really hoping for nice warm sunshine here - Mom hates to break
out the canoes to get us to the vets!

She also said THANK YOU to the nice person who sent along a Mom's Day
wish for all us kidz here.  That was a wonderful gift on a rainy day!

Cheerio!
Jerimiah, mascot  Ferret Wise Shelter