From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:41:52 -0400
We have many reasons why!  Come meet the shelter folks of Ferret Wise
Sat April 8 at PETCO, Key Road, Keene, NH

where we will be available with ferret educational materials  10-12 noon!

Also Rabies Vacination Clinic Sat April 15-  ( Am -12 Noon
at Winchester Fire Station,
Winchester , NH

Dr Winifred Morenz ( of Park PLace Veterinary Hosp.) administering
veterinarian

and at 3 PM

What: The Keene Ferret April Meetup

When: Saturday, April 15 at 3:00PM
Where: GAP MTN BAKERY
222 WEST STREET COLONY MILL MKTPLC.
KEENE NH 03431

for more info on meetup contact the shelter:
email   [log in to unmask]
phone 603 876-4975

Event Description:
Please join us !!!
Shelter Mom ALicia and Dad Dino will be hosting this meetup!

Bring a story about the greatest ferret caper you have experienced...
Jerimiah FerretWise is famous for the Great Cheerio Caper here - he in
minutes, distributed a huge box of cheerios thoroughout the shelter.
It took nearly a week to get them all cleaned up!

We have some great education programs in the works for 2006!  Feb
newsletters will be available for those who do not have a subscription
as well as the newest issue of Ferrets Magazine!  New ferret fanciers
are always welcome.

Bring a guest & receive a gift!  Meet shelter volunteers and get answers
to basic care questions & more!

To RSVP "Yes", click here:
http://ferret.meetup.com/196/events/4879495/rsvp/t/cv1_ve/?response=3