From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:17:30 -0400
posted on craigslist. photos are available here:
http://hartford.craigslist.org/zip/170142212.html

Male ferret FREE to LOVING home
Reply to: [log in to unmask]
Date: 2006-06-10, 2:48PM EDT

Uncle Ed is a very loving and friendly ferret who needs someone to
interact with on a daily basis.  He loves time out of his cage EVERY
day, and we cannot find enough time.  If you have the time and love
available for him, please give him a new home.  I would prefer if you
had your own cage, but would be willing to sell you the one he lives in
for $75.00 it cost $225.00 originally.  Take a look at his picture and
see what a cutie he is.  Please reply to this ad or call 860-839-1473
if you are interested.

this is in or around New Britain, CT