From:
"Adkinson-Godfrey, Dana Beth (Dana) HHHH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 18:54:43 -0400
A friend has a 6 year old ferret, Scooter, that he can no longer care
for after several heart attacks.  He needs a home for the wee one.  I
have agreed to take him but if I can find someone else that would like
to have him that would be even better.  I have 2 ferts, Mocha and
BBKing (Lucy passed a few weeks ago from Adrenal disease), am raising my
grandchild, work full time and part time and really don't have the time
to take care of another fert.  So I thought I would just see if there is
anyone else that is interested.  Scooter comes with a condo.  If no one
wants him, then I will give him a good home, but the condo would still
be available for donation to shelter out there somewhere.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.  Call me at 706-219-2009 or
email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks, DAG

Dana Adkinson-Godfrey, RN, CCM, CRRN
726 Redd Road