From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:50:21 EDT
Hello Deo
Happy to hear you like my way of not being scared.  HEHEHE Our hoomin
man has hair on his chest and legs.  Titus loves to dig in it.  I like
to tunnel in my hoomins hair, but she don't let it get long any more.  I
enjoy digging at her legs when she gets in to her hammock for the night.
She has to reach way down to her feet to pick me up.  Then she has to
play more with me.  Boy do I have her trained.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures.  Mine are posted on the Ferret
Couture web site under the Ferret Aid one.  My hoomin says I am a ham
when it comes to taking my picture.  I don't know what that means, but
she smiles when I roll upside down and pose real pretty.  Looking forward
to meeting you hoomin and two Aunties.  Please warn then not to give me
kisses or belly rubs I only allow my hoomin to do that.  Bob Church rubs
my face and I like that.  Oh yah!  Also please remind them I don't like
things called crilic finger nails.  I think hoomins should not wear them
and I forget what I am doing and try to pull them off.  We have one
volunteer that comes to the rescue and she always wiggles her crilic
nails at me and she just does not understand that I might biter her
when I try to take them.  Course I am deaf so she thinks it is funny.
I don't.  I hiss at her.

I can't wait to see the beautiful pink coat you are hiding for me.  I
love pink.  Thank you for saving it for me.  I hope your sister does not
get too made at you.  I will bring extra treats to share with her.  My
hoomin said she will make me something pink to wear so you will know who
I am.  I don't know how many marked white girls will be modeling too.
Sure would not what you to meet the wrong girl.  I do have some black
ring markings on my tail.  I use to have a black strip down my back last
year, but it went away when I shed this spring.  My hoomin said I looked
like a inside out skunk.  Don't know what that is, but she liked it.

Hoomin coming better get of.  She was gone almost all day and not in
weasel war dance mood.  Your friend Leah