From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:06:56 -0400
Randy,

You are the only person I know who would refer to "brownish-purple" hair
as a "natural" shade!  Purple in any form does not grow out of the scalp,
and no matter what you think you are not fooling us when you say it's a
natural shade.

I took a look at the votes so far and purple is the most popular colour.
Well I'm not much of a gambler (and I am not in the contest) but I think
I'd get a vote in for a colour like Blue or Green then.  This way if you
do dye your hair this colour I am guaranteed the prize instead of going
in the raffle with the other names.  It's all about playing the odds
to me!

For those who don't know the prizes are 2 pairs of Swarovski drop
earrings (one ferrety pair), and one Ferret Swarovski bookmark.  Those
who had my name on the last Card Exchange all received one of the
bookmarks and I've been told by both Judy and Randy that they are rather
pretty.  The best part is they won't take up a lot of room in your
suitcase so you can still fit all the ferrety goodies you pick up at
the show!

I hope everyone casts their vote for the "Guess Randy's Hair Colour"
contest, it's a fun one and someone has to encourage her to keep dyeing
her hair the crazy colours we've come to expect.  If you don't cast your
vote she may just become a "normal, average" person and stop dyeing her
hair funky colours and wearing her slippers out to the store!.... Oh wait
I really do want that last one to stop.  ;-)