Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:08:08 -0700
Hello,
I received this email on Saturday and have received permission to post
to the FML.  If someone is in this area, could they give Chassidy a hand
on finding her ferret?

Thanks!

Chris K.
Ferrets Anonymous Lost/Found Coordinator

My name is Chassidy, recently my ferret came up missing... There were
three people there with him and he just vanished out of thin air.  The
information is as follows:

Location:  Peters Street Calhoun Georgia (USA)
Name:      Pepper
Type:       Sable Ferret
Eye Color: Black
Fur Color: Black, Gray, White/off White

Characteristics:
Acts similar to a cat!
Loves outdoors, cleanliness, warm/hot baths, bananas, paper balls,
noisey things, sleeping in drawers, interaction with others, the park,
and many more

Hates for his face and tail to be touched, cold water, most human
foods, cages, and staying indoors for long periods of time.

The best way to contact me is at [log in to unmask] or at
The Zone
706-629-3313

Thank you,
Chassidy