Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 02:52:13 -0500
Hiya all dis is SaraFerret one of de bridge greeters.  Wowsie have we
been busy!

De other day we got a request to check on Vachon Ferret.  I think I know
him which makes it easy.  Vachon is de big flirt around here-- strictly
a ladies' man just kissing all us girls.  He continues to hang around
wit his sisters who protect him and make sure everything is perfect with
him--they just spoil dat boy terrible.

De other day I ran into de whole group at de mud slide.  Dis is a new one
dat dose otters set up -- 1 mudslide into 2.  water = big splashes.  Yep
its a lot of fun -- muddy and wet and such a mess dat all ferrets have to
take showers before even leaving de place-- Dat is de BOSS's orders -- He
does want muddy ferrets all over de place.  Of course when I tells him
dat his human was checking on him, he insisted on throwing biggie kisses
in Mommy's direction--so Vachon's mommy if you should suddenly feel the
impact of a ferret kissey on your cheek and no one is around-it will be
from Vachon.

Huggies
SaraFerret