From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 22:36:29 -0400
With great sadness we let our little girl go today.  She was well known
in the Ferret Community as "THE GOT CHEERIOS" girl and CMF Mascot 2004.
She came to us A LFFR in June 1999 as a baby and she was very small in
stature but Huge in personality.  Never had a sick day in her life until
she turned 6 1/2 and her little body slowly started to let her down.
Today she said she had enough and was ready to go see her buddies Dexter,
Denzel, Roxy and Twinkee already at the bridge waiting for her.  For
those who knew her -you know how special she was.  She is missed already.

Soar over the Rainbow little girl.

Love,
Your Mommy, Daddy and Buddies left behind.

Rose and the Family German @ LFFR
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/