Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 15:25:01 +0000
Dear Sara--

For a mere twenty five dollars a year, you can adopt a real black footed
ferret.  I adopted in my mother in law's name last Christmas.  A fancy
adoption kit came in the mail with pictures of the little guy (Harry) and
all sorts of BFF information.  She gets periodic updates about what he is
up to.  Oh, I can't tell you what a bargain it was, as my mother in law
HATES ferrets, hates ferrets, just hates them.

It's a gift that just keeps on giving ;)

I think Travis put this program together.  Think what a nice gift this
would be for someone who didn't hate ferrets!

I'm not using my regular browser, so I can't make this a clickable link,
sorry.

http://www.prairiewildlife.org/adoption_home

Alexandra in Ma