From:
"Summerville, Nicholas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 11:22:45 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Our Ferrets love Fruit Loops.  We give them some for a treat.  Or
sprinkle a few in on top of their food or in a separate bowl.  They
grad them and run and hide to their perspective hiding places and eat
them.  As to say, this is mine, go get your own.

Do you think there is any harm in feeding them Fruit Loops?  The Fruit
Loops come in a variety of flavors.

Thanks,
Nicholas