From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:19:02 EDT
FO:  "Dippy, what is that sound?"

Dippy lays an ear back and focus's on the distant song in the air.

D: "Oracle, it's SuperTonks!  SuperTonks is on the job.  He must have
saved someone ... again.  Oh my heeeeeero.  Sigh.  Listen ... (to the
tune of Mighty Mouse) 'Here I come to save the daaaay, it's SuperTonks..."

FO: "Now I hear it.  I hope the Charmer is okay.  I do hope that she
didn't bore her navigator to death and put him in a coma.  Hahaha!"

D: "You shouldn't tease.  Who was floating up into the stratosphere in
Helium??  Huh?"

FO: "Ahem ... uh Dippy, check those gas gauges please.  I don't want to
run into any more Midwestern super cells or southern tornados.  Check the
nitros.  I want all four tanks ready to go for the last stretch."

D: "I'm so glad that we were able to pass and pause in Holland the second
time around.  These wooden clogs look so great hanging from our rearview
mirror, don't they?  And I just love my pink freebee from Caca land.
And look Oracle, I can tawlk liyke the Aussies.  Lol.  Nifty accent, eh
mate?"

FO: "Speaking of souvenirs, get the fireworks out from China.  They can
give us just a tad more boost when we cross the line."

D:  "Um, isn't nitrous oxide flammable?"

FO: "Exaaaaaaaaaaaaactly".

Dippy's fangs glimmer in the starlight as she grins ear to ear.  The big
finish is near.  And just in sight.  Now if the Oracle can just figure
out how to reel in those robes to reduce the drag.