From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:48:23 -0400
There is a guy on hoobly.com that has been looking for ferret breeders,
chinchilla breeders and hedge hog breeders to purchase babies for whole
sale.  It was also told to me by someone else that he intends to breed
to make money.

I e-mailed him and posted some questions to get some information on him,
but unfortunately he didn't send the information I requested.  In his
e-mail today he said he found a breeder.  Being a whole sale operator is
fine But in New Jersey to resell exotic animals, you must have a current
"Whole Sale Permit" from the Department of NJ F&W.  If he intends to
breed these animals he may also need a "Pet Shop Permit" as well.  To
do Whole Sale of animals he needs to hold a current USDA License.

Any one thinking of dealing with this person please make sure he has the
Proper and Legal paperwork as it could have legal ramifications for you
as well if he he caught without the proper papers.

On the hoobly site he is listed under ferrets as **animalman44**,
his response name is**John Do** and his e-mail address is
**edward_s44@yahoo co**.

I heard about him on one of my yahoo groups.

I do however have faith that a reputable breeder would not deal with a
person like this.