From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:50:29 -0400
HI Friends!!!!

It's Me your ol' buddy Jerimiah, mascot at Ferret Wise.  Well I dunno
about you but I am feeling so FINE today.  We got a road trip this AM-
Usually I am sleeping- but Mom got me, Nestle my buddy, Biscuit & Gravy
all up.  She packed us into the carriers, warmed up the rig and off we
went to the vets for out Lupron shots.

They was all laughing at silly Biscuit as she arrived in her Easter
finery - not really but she looks a tad different.  She got to play in
Mom's room and found a broken blue pastel thing so she rolled on it.  She
has a blue streak that starts on her forehead and goes right down her
back almost to her tail!  So the vet folks got to see her dressed up so
to speak!  Mom took a few pictures of her and she is grateful that her
snuggling into bedding is helping the blue to fade-- she did not want
to wash it for fear of it getting darker and getting into her skin.
Figures t would take the only gal in the room to make a fuss about
things!  I NEVER get into trouble in that room l)

I jest make sure I have no evidence with me and I am white too!

Anyway we were jest getting home at the end of the street and guess who
was there-- the NH inspector man Rusty... he had been at the shelter but
guess what we weren't there... so guess what like the good ol' inspector
he is he turned right around and came to inspect us!  Yessirree --- we
passed the test..  well of course we ARE ferrets!  And mom got a note
about how clean & tidy the room was, he had a bottle of water from the
fridge and chatted that we only have 2 ferret shelters in the state.  I
sure hope as Mom does that a lots of ferrets are sold for Easter!!!  But
things have been relatively quiet we didn't get a zillion of ferrets
after Christmas.  There is one ferret waiting at the Human Society though
Mom tried to send folks over to get them adopted out as they don't have
the comfort & luxury of play time like we get here!

Ha,ha HA!  Mom is smiling since she sent out the Ferrets don't belong in
Easter baskets post- Patty says "nobody better DARE put one in mine!
Hear THAT, Easter Bunny?!" and Andy says "They may not belong in them,
but just try keeping them out!!!".  Andy gets MY VOTE!!!!  It is nice
to see Mom is still making folks smile!  I know today I feel like a
youngster again!  That may be because she mixed up our playtimes and I
feel special I am out early after the vets appt.  I found a few leftover
treats and felt I really had to clean em up you know?

IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH -
LOW COST RABIES VACCINATION CLINIC (NH) APRIL 15!!!!

There will be a rabies vaccination clinic on Sat April 15- jest next week
from 9AM- 12 Noon at the Winchester NH Fire Station.  Winchester, NH.
Cost $8 per ferret.  ( Cats & Dogs too!)

Our own Dr Winnie from Park Place Vet (my hero) will be there with the
vaccinations!  Ferrets remind your people that : this is an out of door
clinic- a carrier should be with you ferrets.  and those ferrets who
have had a reaction in the past to vaccines should wait and get their
vaccinations at the vets office.  Please notify our folks at ferret wise
if you will be bringing more than 4 ferrets to this clinic- we want to
make sure enough vaccines are on hand!  Now on to-

EXCITING ITEMS to keep us i food & lupron:

RARE EMBROIDERED CAP 4 Ferret Wise  ENDS Apr-11-06 05:40:49 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7232207527

NEW FINAL - PURPLE SECURITY CUBE 4 Ferret WIse ENDS Apr-12-06 15:16:28
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6049519451

NEW BREEZ E BALLOON 4 Ferret WIse ENDS Apr-13-06 11:22:35 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7757421099

RARE NEW ACME FERRET STAMP 4 Ferret Wise ENDS Apr-14-06 08:33:16 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7233003575