From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:50:12 -0800
On a brighter note!

The other night I was reaching for something on the top shelf of my
closet.  This is where I keep my FerretTone, as my Fizban has already
showed me he CAN get on top of the entrainment center and dresser should
he desire.

This bottle was the larger size and brand new, just opened.  So of
course the bottle comes crashing down, the cap breaks on impact and hear
this lovely 'Glug...Glug' sound!

I grab the bottle to right it as fast as my hands will co-operate.
Luckily the bottle had mostly spilled it content on new papers for potty
corners.  And yes over half of it was spilled.

As I try to clean the mess, 8 little faces pop out of various sleep
spots.  And 8 little ferrets offer a kind hand in cleaning up for me.  Of
course I insisted on getting the bulk of it.  They were all so kind to
show me where the Tone had splattered on the walls and dresser.  And I
do believe they cleaned my carpet better than any Hover or Bissle could
have hoped to.  I did of course fallow up their hard work with a dose of
Ferret Lax.  I was sure a few fibers of carpet were missing!!

Hope you can laugh at this, I know I did!

Ladyhawk