From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:23:34 -0500
HI folks!

It'ds me Jerimiah and boy are WE HAVING FUN!

We have a new face at Ferret Wise.  He arrived a little more than a week
ago we are the 5th place this kid has been and he is just 10 weeks old!
He is growing great guns and Mom is finally content to say he is 10 weeks
old.  His name is Merlin-- a Magical kid for sure.  He arrived a bitey
boy but Mom is already putting her face right up to him and getting
kisses!  Albus Dumbledore and he have hit it off big time!!  Of course
the two have some wizardry influences-- that makes perfect ferret sense.
Austin is being too practical he has a ho-HUM attitude and is taking on
the big brotherly role much too much!  LOL I guess he thinks he is really
in training for being the supervising ferret-- and I have not even told
him!

So now Mom gets to plan for the health check, vaccinations etc for a new
little face at FerretWise.  It has been a tough start to the year with
lots of medical care that has been ongoing with hospice ferrets.
Surgeries for Pancho & Onyx were lovingly donated by hospice Mom Judy,
Shelter expenses for veterinary care were surgeries for Dargo, Lucky,
Jerimiah - plus Melatonin implants for 21 ferrets, Lupron ( monthly) for
17 ferrets... It takes A LOT to provide shelter care!

We are in need of ordering up ferret food, nutritional support, nutrical.
so we need to continue to find ways to fund this yet not to offend those
few kind supporters!  SO --- the easiest way is to find some unique items
that have been forwarded to the shelter!

Please read below and IF there is something on eBay that you would enjoy
please bid- we need to keep the roof over the ferrets heads and to
provide them with quality of life... it is still not free after eBay
fees!  LOL

Thank you all for standing by the shelter work.  As Spring nears I hope
for health and stamina.

Fondly in ferrets--
Alicia , shelter Mom.

Ebay items to help support Ferret Wise shelter programs:

RARE NEW SECURITY CUBE SLEEPER 4 Ferret Wise ENDS Apr-04-06 16:52:19 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6047616517

FERRET LOGO PEN 4 MERLIN FERRET WISE ENDS Apr-05-06 13:11:25 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7230821068

Ferret in Pocket Tee MED 4 Ferret Wise Ends Apr-04-06 19:55:15 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7230660529

Ferret in Pocket Tee LARGE 4 Ferret Wise Ends Apr-04-06 19:56:15 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7230660812

NEW FERRET NOTECARDS 4 Ferret Wise Shelter ENDS Apr-05-06 11:02:22 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6618079971

HARRY POTTER ferret SLeeper & Treats set ENDS Apr-05-06 15:17:19 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7755471896