From:
Debra Ann Velie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:29:12 EST
Does anyone know where i can get a leash with collar that uses velcro
closures instead of plastic snaps.  I bought one 5 or 6 yrs ago and love
it, but the velcro is starting to wear down.  I have several snap closure
leashes and the one with the "jacket" attached, but my velcro one worked
the best for me.  And if I need to change leashes from one ferret to the
other with this collar I can do it fast.  Thanks for your help everyone.

Oh, and I finally got a new kit last week and named her Gracie Girl.  I
just adore her.  It's been a challenge getting Little Rocky use to her.
I thought he would just love her but he is so spoiled and was actually
hunting her.  Now though, they play and he just gives her a little neck
nip when shes bugging too much or she tries to sleep in his bed under
the couch (it's an old pocketbook with one of my sons old silk shirts
inside).  Nibbles just sniffs her and goes on his way.  Gives her a kiss
once in a while.  Good old Nibs!