Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 02:11:47 -0500
Dear misser muldoone We sure miss reading your bridge greetings.  Are you
ok?  Are you paws all healed from that porkypine?  We were wondering if
you could check on our mommies babies at the bridge.  Shiela, ShyGirl,
Traveler, Me-Me, Queen Blaze, Lady Marion, Junior and the 28 babies 1 to
3 days old.  Mommie is soo sad, we can hear her cryies at nites.

Tanks bunches,
Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, The Dutchess Miss Attitude