From:
Sherrie Pourron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:10:46 EST
In #2006-5172 there was a post about Ferret Nation 2 story cages.  It
gave reference to Rock Bottom Pet Supply's price as being the best.  I
ordered one from these people on March 5th, but have yet to receive the
cage.  My order info shows it was shipped - has been shipped - since
March 6th.  I've tried to contact these folks by phone but there's no
number with 411 operators.  When my credit card bill came, there was a
number on it, but that number has been disconnected.

Has anyone else ordered from these people?  If you have, please let me
know so I feel better.  I have a bad feeling about this and I'm hoping
someone can prove me wrong.

It was an anonymous post so I guess I should have known better.  I'm a
new ferret Mom with 4 rescues and I really dislike their 4 level they're
in now, so I was trying to do something better quickly.  The stores
around me (Clayton, NC) don't have the Ferret Nation yet.

Thank you for any input from anyone PLEASE!