From:
Kimberly Gunderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:28:41 -0800
I love you all, you know that.  I know that each and every one of you has
knowledge, facts, and stories that could benefit people in the care of
their fuzzies til time ends.  But COME ON, guys - why don't we just agree
to disagree on this ok?  I have to scream now......ARGH!!!  Enough about
the raisins!!!  We get the point!  My ferrets will no longer get raisins,
whether or not they cause kidney failure or not!  My dog will be banned
from the snack cupboard, and HE will no longer get raisins.  The cats
will not get them as a midnight snack anymore.  The kids will not be
allowed to eat them either!!  If I catch my husband sneaking them in -
to add to his salad again, will lose his fingers to the closest carving
knife.  And the next person that comes in my house even THINKING about
raisins, better make a bee-line for the back door.  My one and only
thought on this already beaten to death subject is this: Anyone ever
change the diaper of a toddler who had eaten raisins?  Did you see that
how they went in, is how they came out?  Ok then.  I rest my case.  So
there.  Pttttt!!!  Soooo.....what's everyones thoughts about peanut
butter and jelly sammies for a snack?

  .**Happy Dookin*!!

Kim and her Never Gonna Eat Another Raisin As Long As We Live, Gang of
Fuzzy Furry Albuquerque Idiots.