From:
Dee Bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:35:46 -0500
We have posted an Easter bedding set on ebay.  Proceeds from the bedding
sales help foster ferrets from Oxford and Rockys Ferret Rescue and at
the end of April we will be choosing shelter (s) to receive a donation.
For the month of March we were able to take care of the vet needs for 6
fosters and one minor surgery and we have sent a donation to The Ferret
Inn in Columbia, Maryland.  Please take a look at the auction and
consider bidding.  Thanks for your support.

Deluxe Ferret Bedding 7 piece Easter Egg Painting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7753168906

Seller Id for future auctions is    ang1ie

Thanks
Angie Chappell
Dee Bickling
Lisa Vible